christine gralapp, MA,CMI firstname.lastname@example.org
illuminating the medical and biosciences
● We discuss your project--the main concepts, the audience, the degree of complexity, the number of figures, the time frame and usages--and then I develop an estimate based on this scope of work.
● If you can supply visual references, it saves on research time--and, if you can provide samples of a style that you like, we can proceed with the preliminary round of sketches. This is the time to make revisions and changes as the figures evolve toward your vision.
● When preliminary art is approved, then we can go to final art. Please specify the final size, file format, and other details about final uses
● Remember--timely interactions guarantee a timely delivery!
● Your deadline date is very important. For small projects, ten business days is sufficient to complete the work comfortably. If you need it sooner, we can discuss. A rush fee may apply.
● Wherever possible, I retain copyright to the work, and license the work for the usages my clients need.
Christine Gralapp, MA, CMI | Medical and Scientific Illustration